JOHN R. FERRETTI JR.
- Ferretti, 38, of Levittown, was elected to the legislature in 2017. He is also running along the Conservative party line. He holds a BA in political science and history from Hofstra University and a BA in law from CUNY School of Law in Long Island City, Queens.
- Ferretti is an Associate Trial Attorney at the Nicolini, Paradise, Ferretti & Sabella Law Firm in Mineola.
- From 2010 to 2017, he served as the Nassau County Deputy Clerk and as a liaison with the New York State Title Association.
- Ferretti said he “supports law enforcement,” has “opposed any effort to withdraw funding from police” and “led the fight” to reopen Nassau County’s eighth police district in Levittown.
- Ferretti said he “supports programs designed to help veterans fight addiction” and that, as a county legislator, he “created a special revenue fund to help end the opioid epidemic.”
- Ferretti said he has “worked to have more than 50% of county roads in District 15 repaired and / or resurfaced.”