Forecasts by product (steel plates, steel beams, steel bars, other), by application (construction and infrastructure, mechanical and electrical equipment, automotive, metal and household products, other), by type (carbon steel, carbon steel, medium carbon Steel, low carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, tungsten steel, nickel steel, manganese steel, vanadium steel, chrome steel, silicon steel, molybdenum steel, cobalt steel, aluminum steel, impact resistant tool steel, hot work tool steel, special tool steel, others) AND regional and leading national market analysis PLUS analysis of leading businesses AND COVID-19 recovery scenarios
New York, Nov. 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of its “Steel Market Report 2021-2031” report – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06186241/?utm_source=GNW
The Steel Market Report 2021-2031: This report will prove invaluable to leading companies seeking new revenue streams as they better understand the industry and its underlying dynamics. It is useful for companies looking to expand into different industries or expand their existing business in a new region.
Growing investment in the infrastructure sector
Infrastructure is a crucial part of the economic development of any region. Electricity, roads, water systems, public utilities, airports, railways and telephones are all essential services that channel trade and traffic and promote economic activity. Increasing urbanization in emerging countries will support infrastructure development in areas such as transport and energy. The manufacturing and transportation sectors, which largely purchase and supply raw materials for the manufacture of consumer goods, will benefit from economic success.
Growing demand for steel from application areas
Market expansion is fueled by the development of new technology parks, smart cities, shopping centers and other public infrastructure such as auditoriums, hospitals, schools, bridges and spans. The global market will continue to evolve as demand for high-quality, cost-effective construction materials such as carbon steel grows. Steel is used in many modern home appliances, including refrigerators, ovens and sinks. Stainless steel is easy to keep clean, especially in a sterile environment, making it an excellent choice for surgical implants and instruments.
What are these questions to ask before buying a market research report?
• How is the steel market evolving?
• What drives and limits the steel market?
• How will each steel submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets represent in 2031?
• How will the market shares for each steel submarket develop from 2021 to 2031?
• What will be the main driver for the overall market from 2021 to 2031?
• Will leading steel markets broadly follow macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual national markets outperform others?
• How will the market shares of the national markets change in 2031 and which geographic region will lead the market in 2031?
• Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
• What are the steel projects for these leading companies?
• How will the industry evolve in the period between 2020 and 2031?
• What are the implications of steel projects now and in the next 10 years?
• Is there a greater need for product commercialization to further scale up the steel market?
• Where is the steel market heading? And how do you ensure that you are at the forefront of the market?
• What could be the best investment options for new product and service lines?
• What are the key prospects for moving companies to a new growth path? C suite?
You should find out how this will affect the steel market today and in the next 10 years:
• Our 732 page report provides you exclusively with 572 tables and 555 charts/graphs.
• The report highlights the top lucrative areas in the industry so you can focus on them – NOW.
• Includes in-depth analysis of global, regional and national sales and growth
• Highlights your competitors’ key successful trends, changes and revenue forecasts
This report tells you TODAY how the steel market will develop over the next 10 years, and in line with the variations in the economic recession and revival of COVID-19. This market is now more critical than at any time in the past 10 years.
Forecasts to 2031 and other analyzes reveal the commercial outlook
• In addition to the revenue forecast through 2031, our new research provides you with recent results, growth rates and market shares.
• You will find original analyses, with company visions and developments.
• Discover qualitative analyzes (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, constraints and challenges), cost structure, impact of rising steel prices and recent developments.
This report includes data analysis and invaluable insight into how COVID-19 will affect the industry and your business. Four COVID-19 recovery patterns and their impact, namely V, L, W and U are discussed in this report.
Global Steel Market (COVID Impact Analysis)
• Market value (USD billion)
• Market volume (million tons)
Global Steel Market (COVID Impact Analysis) by Product
• Steel plates
• Steel beams
• Steel bars
• Other steel product
Global Steel Market (COVID Impact Analysis) by Application:
• Construction and Infrastructure
• Mechanical and electrical equipment
• Metal & Household Products
• Other application
Global Steel Market (COVID Impact Analysis) by Type:
• Carbon Steel
• High carbon steel
• Medium Carbon Steel
• Low carbon steel
• Alloy Steel
• Stainless steel
• Tungsten Steel
• Nickel Steel
• Manganese Steel
• Vanadium Steel
• Chrome steel
• Silicon Steel
• Molybdenum steel
• Cobalt Steel
• Aluminum steel
• Shock-resistant tool steel
• Hot work tool steel
• Special tool steel
• Other steel grades
In addition to the sales forecasts for the total global market and segments, you will also find sales forecasts for 4 regional and 20 leading national markets:
• North American Steel Market, 2021 to 2031 Market Outlook
• US Steel Market, 2021-2031 Market Forecast & COVID Impact Analysis
• Canada Steel Market, 2021 to 2031 Market Forecast & COVID Impact Analysis
• Europe Steel Market, 2021 to 2031 Market Outlook
• Germany Steel Market, 2021 to 2031 Market Forecast & COVID Impact Analysis
• Russia Steel Market, 2021 to 2031 Market Forecast & COVID Impact Analysis
• Ukraine Steel Market, 2021 to 2031 Market Forecast & COVID Impact Analysis
• France Steel Market, 2021 to 2031 Market Forecast & COVID Impact Analysis
• Italy Steel Market, Market Forecast 2021 to 2031 & COVID Impact Analysis
• Market forecast for the rest of Europe and analysis of COVID impact
• Asia Pacific Steel Market, 2021 to 2031 Market Outlook
• China Steel Market, 2021 to 2031 Market Forecast & COVID Impact Analysis
• Japan Steel Market, 2021 to 2031 Market Forecast & COVID Impact Analysis
• India Steel Market, 2021 to 2031 Market Forecast & COVID Impact Analysis
• South Korean Steel Market, 2021 to 2031 Market Forecast & COVID Impact Analysis
• Market forecast for the rest of Asia-Pacific & COVID impact analysis
• Latin American Steel Market, 2021-2031 Market Outlook
• Brazilian Steel Market, 2021-2031 Market Forecast & COVID Impact Analysis
• Mexico Steel Market, 2021 to 2031 Market Forecast & COVID Impact Analysis
• Argentine Steel Market, 2021-2031 Market Forecast & COVID Impact Analysis
• Belarus Steel Market, 2021 to 2031 Market Forecast & COVID Impact Analysis
• Rest of Latin American Market, 2021-2031 Market Forecast & COVID Impact Analysis
• Middle East and Africa Steel Market, 2021 to 2031 Market Outlook
• Iran Steel Market, 2021 to 2031 Market Forecast & COVID Impact Analysis
• Turkey Steel Market, 2021 to 2031 Market Forecast & COVID Impact Analysis
• Saudi Arabia Steel Market, 2021 to 2031 Market Forecast & COVID Impact Analysis
• South African Steel Market, 2021 to 2031 Market Forecast & COVID Impact Analysis
• Egypt Steel Market, 2021 to 2031 Market Forecast & COVID Impact Analysis
• Rest of Middle East and Africa Market, 2021 to 2031 Market Forecast & COVID Impact Analysis
The report also includes profiles and profiles for some of the leading companies in the steel market, 2021 to 2031, with a focus on this segment of these companies’ operations.
Leading companies and the potential for market growth
• EVRAZ plc
• HBIS group
• Hyundai Steel
• JSW steel
• Nanjing Steel
• Nippon Steel Corporation
• Novolipetsk steel
• Nucor Corporation
• Sever Stable
• Shandong Steel Group
• Shougang group
• Steel Dynamics, Inc.
• Tata Steel Group
• United States Steel Corporation
• Zenith Steel Pipes & Industries Ltd
Total global sales for Steel Market, 2021 to 2031 in terms of value, the market will exceed US$xx billion in 2021, our work calculates. We predict strong revenue growth through 2031. Our work identifies which organizations have the greatest potential. Discover their capabilities, progress and commercial prospects to keep you ahead of the curve.
How the Steel Market Report, 2021 to 2031 Market Report Helps You?
In summary, our 732 page report provides you with the following knowledge:
• Earnings Forecasts to 2031 for Steel Market, 2021 to 2031 Market, with forecasts for type, product, market value, market volume, application each forecast at global and regional level – discover industry prospects, find the most lucrative places for investment and income
• Revenue forecasts through 2031 for 4 regional and 20 key national markets – See forecasts for the steel market, 2021 to 2031 market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA. Also forecast is the market in the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, France, Italy, China, India, Japan and South Korea, among other prominent economies.
• Outlook for established companies and those looking to enter the market – including company profiles for 20 of the major companies involved in the steel market, 2021 to 2031 Market.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06186241/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data, so you get all the market research you need instantly and in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001